5/09/2011

Mother's Day.

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world, especially my mother and my grandmother!
Since I can't be with them (second Mother's Day in a row, sadly), I decided I want to do something different today and bring them with me everywhere I go today. So, I started my journey today with church. Haven't been to one since I moved from Ohio. What a shame, I know. Anyways, I met wonderful people there and one lady even invited me to celebrate Mother's Day with her family. Isn't that's sweet? From a complete stranger!
Secondly, I was craving for some beautiful place. So, I went to Stamford, CT. Oh my, the beach by the ocean is so beautiful!! Amazing. So, I was sitting at the beach, enjoying sunny weather and thinking about my family. Wonderful day!

Love,
Heidi

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru