5/04/2011

President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden



Everyone, at least in US, is talking about it. It's top topic to talk about with your friends, family and people you meet randomly at the store or on the street. Yes, I am very happy that world has one terrorist less now but there is something I'm not too happy about.
I truly understand all circumstances and I know what happened on 9/11 and I remember myself watching this horrible deadly event on TV when I was 13 years old. Of course, I can't even imagine how devastating must parents and children felt like when their loved one died on this day. But one thing isn't acceptable to my mind.. Everyone is cheering for Osama Bin Laden's death. I know that this person stole so many lives but still, I feel like a killer myself, being happy for someone's death. Maybe my vegan lifestyle has affected me too much recently but I think it is wrong to celebrate someone's death.
I guess there are pros and cons on this. Please, don't get me wrong, I have never supported his ideas, if I would have saying in all this, everyone would live in peace and harmony and such things as guns wouldn't exist whatsoever. My family is also involved in military field, so I'm glad that now one of those thousands and thousands of enemies is not out there anymore. I'm glad and I'm sad about this at the same time.

Either way, may the peace be with all victims who have been affected by 9/11.

Love,
Heidi

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru